With each and every member, we have a responsibility to ensure that they are provided with the very best service and overall experience. Our classes are conducted in a unique, highly-professional and conscientious manner whilst still ensuring lots of fun along the way. It is our aim that our customers not only meet and surpass their goals but improve their quality of life and wellbeing too.
Owner: Jamie-lee Weller
The JW CORE Philosophy
With JW CORE, I have created a basic but hugely effective gym for our customers to exercise in. You don’t need fancy facilities and machines worth thousands of pounds to get fit. Our overriding principle is to improve body function (movement) utilising large multi-muscle groups, otherwise known as compound exercises. This results in a stronger, more balanced body which is far less prone to injury. Contrary to popular belief, you cannot achieve this when you are stuck at a machine pushing weight through a fixed movement.
- Gym based personal training
- Home based personal training - including gardens, parks and even lofts!!!!
- Strength & Conditioning coach for a Championship Rugby Club
- Motorsport Driver Therapist. Provided event support all over the UK, France and even Florida. (Looking after the drivers physical, psychological and nutritional wellbeing)
- Team building weekends
- Training a wide range of athletes competing in sports including football, rugby, ice hockey, golf, motorsport, basketball, athletics and martial arts.
As well as personal training have also taught Kung Fu and Kickboxing to children and adults since 2002.
We have a wide variety of classes to suit all.